DG1 is a real estate program located in Dubai, in the Business Bay. Offered by Dar Global, a leading Saudi developer listed on the London Stock Exchange, this superb project is sure to appeal to investors from around the world. Offering competitive prices in one of the most sought after areas of Dubai, this residence also offers a very interesting payment plan. Dubai Immo, the leading French/English-speaking real estate agency in Dubai, offers you the complete analysis of DG1 Dubai. You will also find prices, photos of the project as well as details of the financing plan proposed by the developer, and the brochure as a free download.
The DG1 Dubai Residence
Designed by Gensler ArchitectsDG1 is set to be one of the most iconic residences in Business Bay. With its futuristic design and location on the Dubai Canal, the residence is strategically located just minutes from the Dubai Mall and Dubai's beaches. The residence will offer a wide range of services to the lucky residents of DG1. Swimming pool, gym, concierge, Dar Global has it all.
DG1 Business Bay Apartments
Several types of apartments will be offered on the project. One, two and three bedroom apartments will be offered. Spacious and with a superb height under ceiling, the apartments will have for the majority an exceptional view. Whether it is the Dubai Canal, the Burj Khalifa or the sunset on the Jumeirah side, the views from the apartments will be among the most beautiful in Dubai. As always with Dar Global, a very high level of finishing is expected on the project.
Prices of DG1 Dubai apartments
- 1 bedroom apartments from 1.72M AED or 430.000€.
- 2 bedroom apartments from 2.42M AED or 605.000€.
- 3 bedroom apartments from 4.31M AED or 1.077.000€.
The developer proposes a payment schedule, divided between reservation of the property and completion of the work.
It breaks down as follows:
- 20% to be paid at reservation + 4% notary fees
- 5% within 12 months of reservation
- 10% after the construction of the foundations
- 10% after the construction of 10 floors
- 10% after the construction of the entire building structure
- 10% after finishing the facades
- 30% at the end of the work